How to create a group in 5 easy steps.
1. Click on the "Account" button at the top of the screen, then select the blue “My Edge Login” box in the dropdown.
2. Scroll down and enter your customer number and password.
3. Once you're logged in, you'll notice a number of blue buttons across the top. Click on the “My Group Registrations” bar.
4. Scroll down and click on “Create a New Group Registration.”
5. Enter the name and contact information of those colleagues you’re inviting to join your group.
Each group member will receive an email with registration details and the group code. Everyone may register for whichever course(s) and session(s) work best for them.
Everyone will be prompted for the group code as they near the end of the check-out process. Please remind everyone to enter the full group code, including the GRP and the dashes.
The group discount will not be applied at the time of checkout. The registrant will be charged 50% of their order total at order submission. Course materials will be shipped right away. Please feel free to contact us if you would like any assistance with this step. The group will remain open for 21 days.
Once the group is automatically closed, the final group discount will be determined based on the group size. The applicable discount will be applied to each registration and the final payment will be charged for the outstanding balance.
More questions? We're just a chat or phone call away.