Here are some things we’d like you to know about Learners Edge evaluators.All Learners Edge Evaluators:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of classroom experience
- Hold a Masters and/or Doctorate degree
- Have experience in the course they evaluate
- Provide feedback on each assignment up to 7 days in our peak volume, end-of-session months of March, April, July, August, and November. At all other times, evaluators will provide feedback within 5 days.
- Want you to succeed and will assess your work according to the course rubric included in your syllabus. Please consult the rubric propr to submitting each Module. If you forget a requirement, your evaluator will provide guidance in the Instructor Summary comments. Please resubmit when you have made the necessary changes.
- Are HUMAN! They will always do their very best to provide timely, insightful feedback.
More questions? We're just a chat or phone call away.