You can view your evaluator feedback by logging into your online course environment and following a few easy steps:
1. Go to the online course platform.
2. Login with your customer number and password.
3. Locate your course by clicking on the courses grid icon in the upper right of your screen.
4. Click on your course title (you can add this course to the top bar as a favorite if you click the star to the left of the course name).
5. Click on the Assignment List link in the menu on the left
6. Click on the underlined link for the desired module.
7. Scroll down below your submission.
Your evaluator feedback will be listed below your coursework submission. If your assignment is returned-checked, you have met the requirements. If your assignment is returned-ungraded, your evaluator will have some suggestions for revisions and your module will be open for you to revise and resubmit your work.
Tip: Check out this helpful article for more information on grading scales.
More questions? We're just a chat or phone call away.