Steps on how to find your Learners Edge course feedback.
You can view your evaluator feedback by logging into your online course environment and following a few easy steps:
1. Go to the online course platform.
2. Login with your customer number and password.
3. Locate your course by clicking on the courses grid icon in the upper right of your screen.
4. Click on your course title (you can add this course to the top bar as a favorite if you click the star to the left of the course name).
5. Click on the Module Submissions link in the menu on the left
6. Click on the underlined link for the desired Module. Next to the Module, you may view the status of your assignment:
- If you see "Submitted" and a date, that means your Module has been submitted, but the evaluator has not yet reviewed your assignment.
- If you see "Returned," the evaluator has reviewed your assignment and provided feedback. Click into the Module to see your grade or read instructions if you need to resubmit the Module for any reason.
7. Check the status of your assignment at the top of the page. If your assignment is 'Returned' and you see a grade, you have met the requirements. Scroll down to view evaluator feedback below your coursework submission.
If your assignment is 'Returned' and changes are required, you will see 'Resubmit' at the top of the page, and no grade listed. Please scroll to the bottom of the page to read your evaluator's suggestions for revisions. Your Module will be open for you to revise and resubmit your work.
Tip: Check out this helpful article for more information on grading scales.
More questions? We're just a chat or phone call away.