What are the rules and expectations on collaboration for the Fast Tracks courses?
Can I collaborate with colleagues?
Due to the unique design of the course, collaboration is not available for students enrolled in a Fast Track course or courses with only one Module 3 assignment submission.
What’s your academic integrity policy?
The following outline denotes Learners Edge expectations for academic integrity:
Read and Respond:
- Responses must be written in the words of the course participant
- Resources/Investigation must be completed by the course participant
- Two or more teachers may use the same article, but the summaries must be individually crafted.
- Reflection must be written in the words of the course participant
- Reflection should be from one’s professional perspective
In cases where educators wish to collaborate on an Application and submit the same work, the following guidelines must be met:
- Prior to creating the collaborative assignment, complete the Collaboration Request Form
- Choose up to two Application assignments within a course for collaboration
- Collaborate with a maximum of four other people
Each collaborator must include the following with their coursework submission:
- Permission granting email
- Names of collaborators