Swap Your Sub Plans for Digital Student Plans
Writing substitute teacher plans can put teachers into full on panic-mode. Who needs the added stress when you’re already feeling terrible?! Wouldn’t it be great if you could quickly put together an easy-to-follow lesson plan for your students in your absence? Rather than trying to cram all of the notes and directions for the sub into a coherent doc, create a step-by-step plan for your students to follow. Instead of sub plans, write student plans! With readily available technology, students can work through your digital lesson independently. The benefits are countless:
- Create digital plans quickly from home using digital resources.
- Keep students on track with the scope and sequence of the curriculum. No more busy work or time fillers!
- Eliminate substitute teacher confusion and misunderstanding.
- Allow the substitute to simply monitor student work time and focus attention on behavior supervision.
- Review submitted student work from home to prepare for your return back to work.
Whom do we turn to when we’re called out of the classroom? When the flu attacks or someone in our family needs us near, whom do we call to cover our teaching responsibilities? When we’re lucky enough to attend a professional training or workshop, how do we keep our daily instruction on pace? We call a substitute teacher, a super-sub, of course!Read More
Learners Edge is passionately committed to providing you with continuing education coursework, materials, and tools that will help you succeed in your classroom and in your career.