Swap Your Sub Plans for Digital Student Plans
Writing substitute teacher plans can put teachers into full on panic-mode. Who needs the added stress when you’re already feeling terrible?! Wouldn’t it be great if you could quickly put together an easy-to-follow lesson plan for your students in your absence? Rather than trying to cram all of the notes and directions for the sub into a coherent doc, create a step-by-step plan for your students to follow. Instead of sub plans, write student plans! With readily available technology, students can work through your digital lesson independently. The benefits are countless:
- Create digital plans quickly from home using digital resources.
- Keep students on track with the scope and sequence of the curriculum. No more busy work or time fillers!
- Eliminate substitute teacher confusion and misunderstanding.
- Allow the substitute to simply monitor student work time and focus attention on behavior supervision.
- Review submitted student work from home to prepare for your return back to work.