It's 4th of July weekend and we know you will find a cozy spot next to a bonfire, on a dock, or at the beach to relax and read a good book!
We asked the team at Learners Edge to share what they're reading.
Here is our list:
- Julie and Barb are reading A Man Called Ove, Fredrick Backman
- Elise is reading Second Hand Hounds
- Molly is reading Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
- (Lily (Molly's 11 year old daughter) is reading The War that Saved My Life by Kimberly Bradley)
- Susanne is reading Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert Pirsig
- Karin is reading How to Be Here by Rob Bell
- Dawn is reading A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki
- Shawn is reading A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin
- Lien is reading The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- Jeff is reading Destiny by J.D. Jakes
- Joe is reading The Four Disciplines of Execution by Chris McChesney, Sean Covey and Jim Huling
- Jill is reading The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
What's on your summer reading list?