Looking for something new to celebrate? Learners Edge just added NEW certificates to our catalog! Beyond continuing education and professional development, educators use certificates to enhance a CV or resumé, to advance on the pay scale, to make lane changes, and to register for courses at significant savings. Some even apply certificate courses to a Master’s Degree program.
Each non-degree certificate is designed to showcase educator expertise in a specific area and is a masterful mix of three-3-credit courses to create 9-credit bundles. Speaking of three, three is the number of NEW certificates we’ve added! Look below to see the list of courses for each new certificate.
Recovered Learning Certificate
Innovation in Online Teaching and Learning Certificate
Teacher’s choice of:
Teaching with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Mind Certificate
Beyond the 3 new certificates, we offer 11 certificates in these categories:
- Essentials for Online Teaching Certificate
- Google Tools Certificate
- Digital Classroom Certificate
- Social-Emotional Learning Certificate
- Student Support Certificate
- Educator Resilience Certificate
- English Language Learners Certificate
- Special Populations Certificate
- Instructional Strategies Certificate
- Early Childhood Certificate
- 3 Certificates in Literacy: Primary, Intermediate, Secondary
Graduate credit for our certificates is awarded from select regionally accredited university partners. All courses within each certificate must be taken with the same university partner. Certificates are noted on university transcripts, and all who complete the required courses receive a Certificate of Completion.
Click here to learn how to increase your educator expertise with Learners Edge certificates, then celebrate all you’ve learned! Cheers!